Terms and Conditions for sessions at the studio
1. All clients consent to be contacted via phone or email.
2. All makeovers are subject to a fully refundable booking deposit, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment date and time. Each individual is charged a booking deposit. Booking deposits range from £35 per person to £100 per person dependent on availability.
3. Clients are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment with a minimum of four outfit changes (wear one, bring three) unless instucted otherwise by the bookings team.
4. Clients who arrive more than 15 minutes past their allocated appointment time or without outfit changes may have to be rescheduled and their booking deposit will be forfeited.
5. We reserve the right to offer either a shortened makeover session or cancel the appointment altogether if our client arrives late for their appointment. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment without notice, your deposit is forfeited. If you fail to complete the whole session your deposit will be forfeit.
6. All deposits are refunded onto the same card the client has used to pay the original booking deposit.
7. Deposit refunds are paid on to the same debit/credit card that was used for booking. In circumstances where the deposit was paid by cash or cheque, the refund will be made by cheque only.
8. All appointments are subject to availability.
9. All clients must be above the age of 18. Strictly no under 18s, unless accompanied by a parent. (If you look under 21 years old please bring in ID on your appointment day).
10. Appointments can only be cancelled within 14 days of making the booking but can be rescheduled up to 7 days (14 days for family groups of three or more) before the date of your appointment, otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
11. All appointments, vouchers, packages are valid for 3-6 months only, depending on the promotion.
12. Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or vouchers.
13. Promotional offers are for new clients only and are non-refundable.
14. All appointments, vouchers, packages cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
15. Clients are under no obligation to purchase any photographs on the day of the makeover.
16. We reserve the right to deny or shorten the whole session if the staff feel that the client’s behaviour, presentation or hygiene may compromise the experience for other clients.
17. For reasons of health and hygiene, we advise all clients that if on arrival we are concerned that they may have a contagious skin condition or head lice, our staff reserve the right to reschedule the client to a later date. All efforts to insure this situation is handled in a sensitive and discreet fashion will of course be undertaken. In these instances the booking deposit would remain refundable
18 For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted on our photography sets, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any photographic / video capture device is prohibited during a photoshoot and is at the discretion of our staff during other parts of the day.
19. Clients found in repeated violation of term (18) may be asked to leave the building immediately and may be subject to prosecutions under the relevant law.
20. If a free image is given on any promotion, it is a single digital image of an individual (full resolution and including copyright).
21. The single free image cannot be exchanged for a group shot or guest client, it is solely for the primary client only.
22. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
23. You have the right to cancel your booking within fourteen days from the date you were contacted by us and made your booking, unless the booked appointment is within seven days of making the booking. If you wish to cancel you must do so in writing and send your request by registered post to Studio 52 London, 3 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0ND. The letter must reach us no later than 7 days after you have made your booking. You must also enclose any receipts you have been sent by us.
CURRENT SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION T&Cs
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over. Employees of Studio 52 London as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- This competition will commence at 17:00 on 18th December 2017 and all entries must be received by 23:59 on 25th December 2017. Studio 52 London accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must follow @studio52london and tag 3 names in the comment box
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The winner will be drawn and notified via Direct Message before the 29th December. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names or photographs in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Studio 52 London, 3 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 0ND, UK
Studio52London Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Studio52London Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Studio52London, 3 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0ND.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.