Terms and Conditions
1. All clients will be contacted via phone or email.
2. All makeovers are subject to a fully refundable booking deposit, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment date and time. Each individual is charged a booking deposit. Booking deposits range from £35 per person to £100 per person dependent on availability.
3. Clients are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment with a minimum of four outfit changes (wear one, bring three) unless instucted otherwise by the bookings team.
4. Clients who arrive more than 15 minutes past their allocated appointment time or without outfit changes may have to be rescheduled and booking deposit forfeited.
5. We reserve the right to offer either a shortened makeover session or cancel the appointment altogether if our client arrives late for their appointment. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment without notice, your deposit is forfeited. If you fail to complete the whole session your deposit will be forfeit.
6. All deposits are refunded onto the same card the client has used to pay the original booking deposit.
7. Deposit refunds are paid on to the same debit/credit card that was used for booking. In circumstances where the deposit was paid by cash or cheque, the refund will be made by cheque only.
8. All appointments are subject to availability.
9. All clients must be above the age of 18. Strictly no under 18s, unless accompanied by a parent. (If you look under 21 years old please bring in ID on your appointment day).
10. Appointments can only be cancelled within 14 days of making the booking but can be rescheduled up to 7 days (14 days for family groups of three or more) before the date of your appointment, otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
11. All appointments, vouchers, packages are valid for 3-6 months only, depending on the promotion.
12. Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or vouchers.
13. Promotional offers are for new clients only and are non-refundable.
14. All appointments, vouchers, packages cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
15. Clients are under no obligation to purchase any photographs on the day of the makeover.
16. We reserve the right to deny or shorten the whole session if the staff feel that the client’s behaviour, presentation or hygiene may compromise the experience for other clients.
17. For reasons of health and hygiene, we advise all clients that if on arrival we are concerned that they may have a contagious skin condition or head lice, our staff reserve the right to reschedule the client to a later date. All efforts to insure this situation is handled in a sensitive and discreet fashion will of course be undertaken. In these instances the deposit would remain refundable
18 For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted on our photography sets, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any photographic / video capture device is prohibited during a photoshoot and is at the discretion of our staff during oter parts of the day.
19. Clients found in violation of term (18) will be requested to leave the building immediately and may be subject to prosecutions under the relevant law.
20. If a free image is given on any promotion, it is a single digital image of an individual (full resolution and including copyright).
21. The single free image cannot be exchanged for a group shot or guest client, it is solely for the primary client only.
22. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
23. You have the right to cancel your booking within fourteen days from the date you were contacted by us and made your booking. If you wish to cancel you must do so in writing and send your request by registered post to Studio 52 London, 3 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0ND. The letter must reach us no later than 7 days after you have made your booking. You must also enclose any receipts you have been sent by us.